Shall we count the ways? (click the text to see the related posts)
- I mentioned awhile ago how I love creamy pottery.
- When I could not find enough plates for a wall display, I made my own cream ware dishes.
- Simple painted white pumpkins graced my kitchen cart in the fall.
- Adorable ceramic white ghosts replaced the pumpkins in October.
- I modernized blue ceramic birds with a crisp coat of white spray paint.
I only own two pieces of milk glass. I showed you my grandmother’s Fenton cake stand in October. I have a tray that matches it, too. Now I have “knock-off” milk glass, too!
The trees sit in my kitchen cart on shiny silver aluminum trays.
Also, I changed out my picture frame (on top of a picture frame) again. Just like the October and November print, I made the image on my computer and got it printed at a local photo shop as an 8″x10″.
Looking for more simple and creative inspiration? Check out these ideas:
Content Copyright:2010-14. Madigan Made.