GLOW: with a dozen rose based products and lifestyle gift ideas.
It’s no secret around here that I love roses.
Rose scents. Rose motifs (especially vintages ones). Rosy colors. Rosy attitudes.
What I don’t love? The cost of a dozen roses around Valentines Day!
So, I thought I’d share with you a dozen rose inspired ideas you could consider as a gift for someone or to buy yourself. These charming items will last much longer that that bouquet of flowers.
If you share my love of roses, watch this week’s video to see some of my favorite products and gift ideas. If you are worried that these items could make you smell like an old lady, not all of them are scented… some are just rosy in color or appearance. But, if you are worried about the odor, you should know that I’m particular about my rose scents…I despise products that smell heavy or cloying. I love rose scents that are light and more natural smelling. (But honestly, I like little old ladies and don’t mind smelling like one!)
So treat yourself to a couple of pretty rose scented or designed beauty products… or use a couple of the DIY ideas I mention to make your own rosy gift!
Watch the video or just check out the product list below:
ROSE BASED PRODUCTS / GIFT IDEAS MENTIONED:
(some links below are affiliate links)
- Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain
- Milani Rose Blush Powder
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Serum
- Pacifica Persian Rose Perfume
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner
- Su:m 37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick
- Etude House Sheet Masks (their damask rose comes in this set ) or
- My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks – I love all the masks I’ve tried from this line. (the Black Pearl or Apple are great flavors, too)
- Incoco Nail Stickers – Autumn Rose
- Les Anis De Flavigny, Rose Mint Candies
- Learn how to make DIY Coffee Filter Roses with the great tutorial by Aunt Peaches
- Pick up rose patterned dishes and home goods. I love scouring thrift store for vintage dishes, but I also love vintage-inspired new china like this charming Royal Albert Vintage Formal Sandwich Tray (anything in that line is adorable!)