MAKE: simple and glittery DIY pumpkins.
I love setting out white pumpkins in the fall… they are a fabulous blank canvas for any kind of decoration. You can dress them up with almost any kind of craft supply. I’m partial to the sparkly variety. Are you shocked? Haha.
Not sure how to decorate your pumpkins this year? Looking for no-carve options?
In this week’s video I’m showing you six different glittery and sparkly pumpkin ideas! Most of the decoration supplies can be found around the house. Well, if you are a sparkle tooth and glitter hoarder like me!
So, grab your tiara and a cup of coffee and tune in to watch my sparkling tutorial:
For a full list of all the supplies and products I used here and where to buy them, please check out the list below. (It contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission from purchases made, at no cost to you.)
6 Sparkly Ways to Decorate Pumpkins
Add vintage jewelry
- Raid your own or your relative’s jewelry box or scout out sparkly baubles at thrift stores or garage sales (or buy new online)
Wrap a wide ribbon
Wear a sparkly mask
Use a glittery headband
- Rhinestone headbands (I found mine at a dollar store and saw similar ones here)
Top it with a crown
- Raid or daughter’s dress-up box or buy similar here
Add rhinestone eyes
- Extra-large, 50mm ginormous rhinestone (you can find these cheaper at Joanns from Blue Moon Beads)
- Black craft vinyl
- 0.75 inch circle punch (PLEASE shop around for these circle punches. With a coupon, a punch can often be bought at the local craft store cheaper than as listed)
- Painter’s tape (I’m a fan of this brand)