If you were here earlier this week, you know I was in a project and writing funk.
If you are a really smart and regular reader here on this blog, I bet you can guess what color I used.
I can’t wait to show you!
By the way,
Note: My goal is not to repost your entire content here. I want to highlight the project with a few pictures and I’ll include my own brief recap of the idea… and then direct my readers to your original post for the full details.
Guidelines for guest/featured posting:
- Projects should be something Madigan Made readers appreciate: crafts, decor, or recipes. It does not have to be a tutorial, but they are appreciated. If they are simple, even better!
- The project and content must be your own and created by you.
- I prefer that the post about the project be older (at least 1 month old) so the topic may be ‘fresh’ for Madigan Made readers.
- I am looking for neat ideas… along with clear photos and clear writing/instructions.
- By submitting an entry to be featured, you give me permission to use some of your project’s text/images for the guest post. (all credit and luv will be given to you, of course!)
Look, I even made a cute little form to make it easy to share your post with me:
Content Copyright:2010-14. Madigan Made.