Have you heard my small confession?
I recently I told y’all that I wanted to share my real name with you.
Once we hit 1000 Facebook or Google Friends – the 1000 Followers Meet & Greet starts! AND at the end of all of it, I will formally introduce myself.
Want to share more about yourself or your blog with my readers? Check here for the details.
We are slowly working our way towards that 1000 goal. At the time of this writing, there are over 900 followers and over 830 Facebook fans. I’m still not sure which forum will reach the goal first!
Gosh, I hope it’s soon. The wait has been killing me!
In fact, the alternate title to this post should be: “I’m tired of Angie referring to me as ‘whatsyourname’ on Twitter.” hehehe! 😉
I don’t host giveaways, so there will not be a prize, just a very simple contest.
Awkward, full perm, braces and a 90’s corduroy vest. (Don’t laugh! I was so proud of that outfit. Aren’t vests back in style again anyway?)
… More blond and sans perm! (thank goodness!)
Here is my attempt at official-ish rules for this little contest:
– One entry with one name guess is allowed per person. Make it a good one! Make it count!
– All entries must be a name guess.
– If you have met me in real life, you are excluded from this contest. Sorry, but I think you’d have an unfair disadvantage. 😀
– Submit your entry/guess in the comments below. That’s it.
– If you cannot comment for some reason, you also can email me your guess at madiganmade at gmail dot com.
– The first person to guess my first name correctly wins. You are competing to be the first person to guess the author of Madigan Made’s first name. Sorry, no other prize…I don’t host giveaways and this contest is about as complex as I want to get.
– The contest ends on Monday at 3 pm EST. I will extend the contest if my name is not guessed at that point (and give people a chance for a second guess).
– The winner will be announced in a post after we reach 1000 Google Followers OR 1000 Facebook Friends and at the end of the Meet & Greet post series.
– This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 with an email address. Please make sure your email is listed or connected to your comment.
– By entering, you are giving me permission to share your name as the winner.
– I may share a few hints to my FB and Twitter followers, if you follow me there, too.
– Any comments unrelated to the contest will be deleted. I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments or entries that do not comply with these rules.
– Void where prohibited.
Content Copyright:2010-14. Madigan Made.