Madigan made… another creative party!
Well, it is Monday night… and it’s time for us to kick off the week with a little creativity! Are you ready to share your projects or see what other people have been doing? I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Want to know what DIY projects caught the attention of the five party hosts last week? (clockwise from top left)
- Nancy picked this pallet wine rack over at Sweet Pea
- Mary Beth picked this flower pillow at Pumpkin and a Princess
- Heather loved the mason jar breakfast idea At the Picket Fence
- Randi liked the fun skirts from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- I liked this DIY plate wall from On Sutton Place
I hope you get a chance to go check out these other fab creative bloggers who are also hosting this link party tonight. We’d love it if you’d consider following us on Twitter!
You can find us all on Twitter here:
- Randi from Dukes and Duchesses
- Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinoline
- Heather from Setting for Four
- Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule
- Shannon (me) from Madigan Made
Ready to party? Check out all these creative ideas below!
Link up a recent creative project and please visit other bloggers. Mingle and have fun!
Posting to this party means you give us the right to post your project and photos and share them on social media. (with credit, of course!)
Content Copyright:2010-14. Madigan Made.