Madigan made… another creative linky party!
I hope you had a chance to check out last week’s link up. There were a ton of creative ideas for inspiration… over 200 of them! I loved seeing so many spring and outdoor projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week.
Want to know what DIY projects caught the attention of the five party hosts last week? (clockwise from top left)
- Mary Beth picked stenciled coffee table at Art is Beauty
- Randi liked the drawer planters from Create Inspire Me
- Nancy picked this oyster mirror over at A Walk in the Countryside
- I liked this wine cork topped trunk from Mom 4 Real
- Heather loved the patio makeover at The DIY Showoff
I hope you get a chance to go check out these other fab creative bloggers who are also hosting this link party tonight. We’d love it if you’d consider following us on Pinterest!
You can find us all on Pinterest here:
- Randi from Dukes and Duchesses
- Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinoline
- Heather from Setting for Four
- Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule
- Shannon (me) from Madigan Made
Ready to be inspired? Check out all these ideas below!
Link up a recent creative project and please visit other bloggers and have fun! Go say hi and check out some of the other projects linked up! (it is a party, remember?)
Posting to this party means you give us the right to post your project and photos and share them on social media. (with credit, of course!)
Content Copyright:2010-14. Madigan Made.